Prayer is our way to communicate to God. The great thing about being part of a Christian Community is that you have so many people that can pray for you. This is a place in which we can pray for one another, while also ask for prayers.
Current Prayer Requests
- Healing for Jelly’s friend Silvia that was recently in a car accident. Her car was hit by a person under the influence of alcohol and marijuana.
- For Racquel’s Lola Nora, she has been feeling week
- For a good meeting with Fr. Larry and Tito Ricky for our Cluster Retreat.
- For the repose of the soul of Tita Lydia, Belinda’s mom. May her friends and family have rest and comfort in your presence during this time of need.
- Please pray for Tito Alex Buendia (Alyssa’s dad) as he is having difficulty breathing and is still confined in the hospital for more tests. Please pray for his speedy recovery and further results from tests may be good.
If you have a prayer request, you can share that intention with us so that our community can come together and pray together. Please fill out the form below to submit an anonymous request so that it can be added to the website. Or if you prefer, tweet your prayer request to @sfc_oc on Twitter.